Northern Colorado Pre-Sale Home Inspection
KBar proudly offers Pre-Sale Home Inspection for all of Northern Colorado including, Fort Collins, Boulder, Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, Wellington, and everywhere in between. If you need a Pre-Sale home inspection call the Northern Colorado home inspector you can trust:
kbar assessments: (970) 222-9469
Why wait for a buyer to hire the home inspector and uncover any problems, after you have already accepted an offer, which could result in a lower negotiated selling price? How well do you know YOUR home?
During the course of living in your home, many home owners often fail to see or become used to seeing defects or deferred maintenance issues within their own home. Additionally, some defect and maintenance issues aren’t readily apparent except to a trained professional and home owners often are not even aware that they exist. A professional seller’s home inspection will help you identify areas of concern up-front and you can decide whether to repair or disclose the issues to the potential buyer’s.
- Basement or Crawlspace
Pre-Sale Long Version: 60 minute inspection which includes a photo summary report that includes all the short version components plus:
There are many benefits to conducting the home inspection prior to listing.
- Identify maintenance items: By identifying and repairing the maintenance items in your home, keeping in mind that maintenance items are generally cosmetic items that make your house look and perform better, your home presents itself as a well maintained and cared for home.
- Identify defects ahead of time: By identifying possible defects early on, the seller is in a position to handle repairs prior to listing or disclosing the defect to the potential buyer. Repairing the defect will generally make your home more attractive and saleable, which in turn means a higher sale price and a faster sale. If the seller elects not to repair certain defect(s )that are identified during the inspection, they can disclose the defect(s) to potential buyers. This allows the buyers to consider the defect(s) in their offered purchase price and eliminates that particular defect(s) from killing the deal because it is known up front.
- Home could sell faster and could sell for more money!: Generally, well cared for and maintained homes have better overall curb appeal and are more attractive to buyers.
- Head off the inspection problems early!: Eliminate the discovery of any unknown major issues and identify those maintenance issues that you can or want to fix before the home is listed. Eliminate or minimize last minute renegotiations based on the inspector’s findings. No more buyers getting cold feet when they find out the home is not perfect.
- Hire the home Inspector on your terms: You choose the inspector based on reputation and credentials knowing that the inspector is working for you.