Commercial Building & Property Inspection Northern Colorado
The purpose of a Commercial Building & Property Inspection is to observe and report on the physical condition of the property and to provide recommendations regarding identified deficiencies including maintenance and/or deferred maintenance items.
KBar proudly offers Commercial Building Inspection for all of Northern Colorado including, Fort Collins, Boulder, Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, Wellington, and everywhere in between. If you need a commercial building inspector call the Northern Colorado commercial inspector you can trust:
kbar assessments: (970) 222-9469
The components of a Commercial Building Inspection include the following:
- Site and Grounds – Site infrastructure, pavements, site drainage, landscaping, exterior lighting
- Structural Systems – Foundation, building envelope and roof
- Roofing systems, exterior finishes, stairs and steps, exterior doors and windows.
- Interior Building Components – Interior finishes
- Mechanical Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Fire Protection & Life Safety
- Overall summary describing property and components observed.
- List of specific deficiencies, classified as immediate or maintenance items and recommended actions
- Descriptive text describing site and building components, material and systems.
- Color photographs depicting deficiencies and general property appearance.